Best Local Sports Bars to Watch the Game
Any sports fans new to our community? If you haven’t figured it out already, we’re surrounded by a handful of awesome places to watch your favorite team play. Regardless of which players or clubs you support, you’re sure to enjoy the action with a bite or a beer at these locations:
1. Elevate Grill & Bar 2831 W 120th Ave Ste 200 Westminster, CO 80234 Your neighborhood meeting spot for grub & grog offering a variety of delicious food, craft beers, intense cocktails, good selection of liquor including top rated bourbons/scotch. Lots of live music, karaoke, trivia every week & TV's to watch your favorite sport, play darts & bar games.
2. 30/70 Sport Bar & Grill 1885 W 120th Ave Ste 1300 Westminster, CO 80234 A place that you can have a good drink and get a bite to eat watching your favorite sports team!
3. The Colorado Keg House 8001 Arista Pl Ste 110 Broomfield, CO 80021 We are a tap room that specializes in Colorado Craft Beer, Colorado spirits and Colorado wine. We have 75 taps with a constantly rotating selection of Colorado craf beer. We have 27 TV's including an 80" and two 70". We show all UFC PPV fights.
4. Society Sports & Spirits 1434 Blake St Denver, CO 80202 Society Sports and Spirits is the premiere Game day sports bar located in Downtown Denver. We're famously known for the best gameday and pregame experiences. Our new “Sportsbook” style tv wall is brand new and can show every game. Along with serving local spirits and draft beers, we always have Shiner Bock on tap. We are the largest supplier of Tin Cup in the United States! Come in and join us for a drink and the next big game.
5. Sideways Sports Lounge 9134 W 88th Ave Westminster, CO 80005 There's no better place to enjoy a freshly made burger and the Broncos game than Sideways Sports Lounge. We use fine ground Angus beef and handcraft our patties. Plus we offer all the toppings you could want: pepper jack cheese, guacamole, jalapeños, mushrooms. We're not just a sports bar, though. Our customers make up our family. People quickly become regulars, stopping in to watch the NASCAR race and staying around to chat with fellow sports lovers and neighbors.